Does your website BRING you business?
It can – trouble is, most do not. Most websites are just a pretty picture, missing proven methods to collect, direct, and convert leads. Passive websites lose business.
We build active online branding, founded on scientific data research, to capture and convert qualified leads.
Website Development Procedure:
- Profitable Market Research: Trends of day/week/year activity, keywords & phrases, ideal client commercial interest to buy
- Accessibility by Client: Identification of primary CMS platform
- Brand: Concept of identity and Content/Design integration- creation of content per wireframe layout
- Layout: Wireframe layout based on your brand profile, client, goals, and objectives
- Content Creation: Keyword/phrase bank development and integration into content copy platforms
- Onsite Content Targeting: development of selling landing pages which coincide to targeted Ad Campaigns, Newsletters, and Social Media, or tracking, conversion optimization, and relationship marketing
- Imagery & Media: Image library with motion and still imagery
- Social Speaking: Social media channels optimized to overall brand strategy (frequent external speaking)
- Newsletter: Onboarding strategy and implementation of current & past clients to build future client engagement (infrequent external speaking)
- Linking: Onsite strategy integration via keyword urls
- CMS: outline and training screenshots personalized for your needs of updating and maintenance
- Update: 30 days included. Optimal pricing afterward
Developing Your Website
Before the real website construction begins, we work out a long list of specific objectives and deliverables. Our CTO directly oversees the development team to agree on the priority of items. We constantly review the deliverables to be accomplished and review items completed. Because a new website is an intensive project, our experience is that this detailed and methodical process keeps the project on track, enabling us to give the client consistent progress reports to keep minds at ease.
Project management meeting steps:
- In-house: Immersion, objective, targeting client usage and behavior
- Deliverable approval: Wireframe of website structural layout
- Deliverable approval: Selection of platforms and necessary plugins
- Deliverable approval: Page design appearance and user interface
- Intake submission: Importing content
- Deliverable approval: Content creation
- Insite Deliverable: SEO Implementation
- Insite Deliverable: Testing on all standard platforms
Going Live With Your Website
Before we ever hand a website off to a client for final review, there is a stringent inhouse review process. Using a checklist that outlines every page, link, gallery, and search and sorting functionality, we make sure that the visual identity is consistent and correct and is working properly.
When we hand off for client review, we are more than happy to share our checklist for the client to use to make sure that everything on the site is performing to their standards as well, and so that they are able to see the in-depth nature of our review process. After the client has approved the final project, we pick a time where web traffic is naturally slowed to “go live” with the site, to ensure that the least amount of users are affected by the transition. We monitor the site constantly after it goes live to make sure that all redirects are working and in place, all old social media links still connect to the site, and that it is still performing quickly and consistently on all devices.
Start the Conversation with Us:
- Fill the short form for an initial consult.
- Fill the detailed form if you’re more ready to move ahead with the process!
Short WebDev Form